1. Contract conclusion, Contract language
(1) The presentation of the goods in our on-line shop is not a legally binding offer, but an invitation to place an order (invitatio ad offerendum).
(2) By clicking the "Buy Now" button in the last step of the ordering process, you submit a binding offer for the purchase of the goods displayed in the order overview. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive an order confirmation which does not, however, constitute acceptance of your contract offer. A contract between you and us is concluded as soon as we accept your order by a separate e-mail or dispatch the goods. Please regularly check the SPAM folder of your e-mail account.
(3) In our On-line shop you can select products for purchase by placing them in a shopping basket via the clicking on the appropriate button. If you want to complete the order, go to the shopping cart, where you are guided through the further ordering process. After the selection of the articles in the shopping cart, the confirmation of the button "Place order" opens a page, in which all necessary order and address data are to be given.
Under "Order overview", the essential article specifications including the shipping and payment method are summarised again. Up to this point, you can correct your entries or refrain from the contractual declaration. Only by pressing the "Buy Now" button is a binding offer as defined in section 1, No. 2 of this Customer Information emitted.
(4) The language provided for the contract conclusion is exclusively German. Translations into other languages are for your information only. In the case of contradictions between the German text and the translation, the German text prevails.
2. Correction notice
As part of the ordering process, first place the desired goods in the shopping basket. There you can always change the desired quantity or completely remove selected goods. If you have placed goods there, you can access a page where your data can be entered and then select the shipping and payment method by clicking on the "Place order" button. Finally, an "Order overview" overview page opens, on which you can check your data. You can correct your input errors (e.g. with regard to payment type, data or the desired quantity) by clicking on "Edit or change shopping cart" in the respective field. If you want to cancel the order process completely, you can simply close your browser window. Otherwise, by clicking on the "Buy Now" button, your declaration becomes binding in the meaning of section 1 (2) of this Customer information.
3. Storing the contractual text
The terms of the contract with information on the goods ordered including the general terms and conditions will be sent to you via e-mail with the acceptance of the contract offer or with the notification. We do not store the contractual provisions.