Air tightness test
You always wanted to know which air tightness class you reach in your air duct manufacturing? Is it A, B, C or D? We give you the chance to test your air ducts together with us and find out which air tightness class you meet!
Air tightness tests by MEZ-TECHNIK
According to your requirements, you assemble your air duct in our test laboratory or in your facilities. Together we will run several tests and find out at which places the air duct systems has a leakage and how we can eliminate or minimize it. Of course we will explain to you every single step of the test.
- You specifiy the assembly of the air duct system
- We will record the test parameters
- Afterwards we will discuss the test results
MEZ-DUCT-TESTER provides reliable results
For the determination of the leakage we will use our air tightness testing device MEZ-DUCT-TESTER. This easy to use and cost-effective tool enables you to determine the current leakage of the air duct as well as the air tightness class attained according to EN 13779, EN 1507, EN 12337 & EN 12599. Thanks to its aluminium case and his reliability our MEZ-DUCT-TESTER is also suitable for the use on construction sites.
- 4 line illuminated display
- Voltage supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power input: max. 1500 W
- max. test pressure: +/- 2.700 Pa
- Operating range: +5 bis +50°C
Scope of delivery
- Air tightness testing device MEZ-DUCT-TESTER
- Carrying bag with carrying strap
- Air hose (length 5m)
- Air hose for pressure measurement (length 5m)
- Portable log printer
- and much more!
Interested in an air tightness test?
Just get in touch with us today and arrange your personal appointment for an air tightness test.